THOUGHT FOR TODAY - IS YOUR SOUL OPPRESSED? FIND PEACE!

\

www.LindaCross.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY - IS YOUR SOUL OPPRESSED? FIND PEACE! FIND ENCOURAGEMENT for DAILY LIVING!

Discover how to find peace for your soul (mind and emotions) today by watching  Linda's video above.



JOIN US THIS SUNDAY at 10 a.m. ONLINE LIVE or IN-PERSON.

Our vision: Win Souls! Make Disciples! Build the Church

The Lord said to me many years ago to "ASK FOR THE HEATHEN"...

Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. - Psalm 2:8 KJV 

I asked for 100,000 people - He said; "Linda, that's not enough, I don't have very many people asking." So I said, "OK, Lord, I'll ask for one million souls!"  Then, my mind started to kick in and thoughts came rushing in that said, "How are you going to reach 1 million people?" I knew it wasn't going to be me, or my strategies, it would have to be GOD'S STRATEGIES! I committed it to prayer, making videos, social media and a Thought for Today blog. 

THEN...several years later God opened the doors to start Bible schools around the world. We have 300+ students, 800 waiting to start! Become a PART!  

Be a PART of helping us WIN and DISCIPLE ONE MILLION to the LORD through starting Bible Schools around the world.

Donate:
https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/cfclakeville

Email: Linda@LindaCross.com

Call Linda @ 952-228-0168

www.LindaCross.com
www.CFCLakeville.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHT FOR TODAY - AWAKEN THE CHURCH - ARISE AND SHINE - POWER OF LIGHT AND SALT!

Thought for Today - God's plan versus Satan's plan. Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden. This brought evil into the w...

Translate